Subject: re: /usr/include/machine
To: Chris Gilbert <>
From: matthew green <>
List: port-arm
Date: 07/13/2001 13:46:57
   On Thursday 12 July 2001  6:16 pm, Noriyuki Soda wrote:
   > 	Matt Thomas <> said:
   > > I disagree.  arm is currently the test case and leaving it as is will
   > > cause us to find the problems and address them.
   > If everything worked fine, it was ok.
   > But the change breaks "make build" on even arm port.
   > So, it should be backed out, at least until the problem is solved.
   > Shouldn't it?
   I disagree, I've heard no complaints about it yet (I was not complaining I

i think it is wrong for any port to be intentionally left in a broken
state for more than a few days.  i haven't complained because i haven't
had any need to upgrade my sharks lately, but i was hoping to do it
out the `dnard' tree next. ;)