Subject: Re: Wakefield show and accommodation
To: None <port-arm@netbsd.org>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: port-arm
Date: 05/01/2001 18:27:47
	Follow up to this - have we got a full list of people helping out
	with the stand to Chris Hughes (*) at Wakefield?

	If you are helping out and your name has not been passed to him,
	let me know (I need to email him this week anyway).

	Also - for the princely sum of \pounds 82.25 telewest will give
	us a phoneline for the duration of the show (no additional charge
	for non-international calls).

	Its steep, but I think it would be good to be able to show off
	NetBSD on the internet at the show (we can setup a hub and a
	the machine with the modem with NAT to allow everyone to connect).

	It may be too late to book a line, but is anyone else interested
	in puting 20 quid or so towards the cost?

		David/absolute		-- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --