Subject: Re: RiscServer 4200
To: SODA Noriyuki <soda@sra.co.jp>
From: Zach Lowry <zach@zachlowry.net>
List: port-arc
Date: 09/27/2004 12:21:38
I set it up for serial console once, and it died. :( Perhaps I could
try it again. I have a decent connection, and a Lucent Portmaster.
However, if possible, I would like to 'hack' it some, however I am a
novice system programmer. I put in some detection code, but the machine
still failed to boot, likely due to the different chipsets.

I will see about setting it up with a serial line soon.

On Sep 27, 2004, at 9:48 AM, SODA Noriyuki wrote:

>> So, what could be done to maybe help the 4200 to run NetBSD?
>
> Make the hardware available for one who will hack?
> --
> soda

--------
Zach Lowry
http://www.netbsd.org
MTSU, Murfreesboro, TN                              Owner of 20 NetBSD
Platforms
zach@zachlowry.net