Subject: RE: ARC specification in PDF available
To: , , <port-arc-owner@netbsd.org>
From: Chris <cth@fastmail.dnswatch.com>
List: port-arc
Date: 02/10/2002 18:34:08
Hello All,
 In answer to at least *1* of your questions... read farther down...

> I an 'arc' bootable - installable CDROM image "cd15.iso"
> for Netbsd 1.5 at ftp://guiduck.com/incoming/netbsd/arc/ .
> Installation is simple ... use run a program
> from arc firmare, the program name is cd:\install
> for installing the 'generic' console...
> I also did a 'pccons' kernel version (located in the same image)which is reported
> to support 'one' version of the magnum.
> I only tested the image with a NEC Risc 'ImageStation'
> ( pica ) ... PROBABLY will not work with any other
> arc model...
>
> I am no longer working on arc stuff.... I need the
> storage space back will be dropping image off next
> week... anyone want to step up archive it somewhere ?

I can make it available (I'm downloading it now). It'll be available to anyone
who might be interested at:
ftp3.dnswatch.com/pub/ISO/OS/netbsd/ARC/
anonymous ftp always welcome. I've had a fast fulltime connection since 1995
and have *no* plans of changing it. I have a question tho. I notice that it
is larger than a standard CD. Is there anything anyone should know to re-create
this CD? Further, can you supply a little info that might help others attempting
to use this, make the best use of it? I'd like to supply a "README" in the same
directory. It needn't be too elaborate or anything. If you (anyone) should have
any questions about this (or other). Feel free to contact me at:
ftp AT dnswatch.com.
Replace "AT" with @, obviosly. :-)

Sincerely,
 Chris
http://www.1command.com
http://www.dnswatch.com

--
In a world without walls or fences,
  who needs windows and gates

This email was sent using DNSWATCH WebMail.
   "Get YOUR account today!"
http://www.dnswatch.com/dnswm112/