Subject: Re: ARC specification in PDF available
To: None <bob@cci.net>
From: M. Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
List: port-arc
Date: 02/07/2002 12:01:11
In message: <000801c1afff$22e85fa0$6c0a0a0a@SPEEDAEMON>
            "Bob Meader" <bob@cci.net> writes:
: I an 'arc' bootable - installable CDROM image "cd15.iso"
: for Netbsd 1.5 at ftp://guiduck.com/incoming/netbsd/arc/ .
: Installation is simple ... use run a program
: from arc firmare, the program name is cd:\install
: for installing the 'generic' console...
: I also did a 'pccons' kernel version (located in the same image)which is
: reported to support 'one' version of the magnum.
: I only tested the image with a NEC Risc 'ImageStation'
: ( pica ) ... PROBABLY will not work with any other
: arc model...
:
: I am no longer working on arc stuff.... I need the
: storage space back will be dropping image off next
: week... anyone want to step up archive it somewhere ?

I'm transferring this to
	http://people.freebsd.org/~imp/arc/cd15.iso
right now.  It should be there in about 20 minutes.

I've never been able to build a cd image that I can boot on the arc
machine that I have using mkisofs, but images made with easycd from
Adaptec seem to want to boot.  I don't know the difference between
them. :-(

Warner