Subject: Re: ARC specification in PDF available
To: None <port-arc@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Dosser <mic@t0.or.at>
List: port-arc
Date: 02/07/2002 11:07:37
* Erik E. Fair <fair@clock.org> [020203 20:46]:

> Now, if someone would just write some installation instructions for
> this port...

That would be really great! I have a mips magnum 4000sc-50 (running in
little endian/arc mode) which I was not able to set up yet (well,
mostly because I had no time to do so). I wrote to this list appr.
1 1/2 year ago and got quite a lot of help, but at this stage the
kernel did not recognise the scsi-controller which is a FAS216 chip.

Anybody could give me some hints and maybe a kernel to boot from a
floppy since I have no cross compiling tools right now?

Any help would be appreciated,

thanks,mic