Subject: Re: Magnum 4000SC-50 chip inventory
To: Carl Shapiro <cshapiro@panix.com>
From: Mark Abene <phiber@radicalmedia.com>
List: port-arc
Date: 10/22/2000 17:17:04
I think we can conclude from this that we've located the I/O ASIC on my
board.  I think it's curious that the PC has a 4230, which is asic rev 3.
I have an older I/O ASIC with no R4230 or similar part designation, which
identifies itself as asic rev *2*.  Clearly, we're going to need to track
down the tech specs of my L1A7385 asic if we're going to get anywhere with
the SC.

-Mark