Subject: RE: how to make ecoff program
To: 'pnuli@mediaone.net' <pnuli@mediaone.net>
From: Michael 'Maki' Kato <MichaelK@fool.com>
List: port-arc
Date: 08/01/2000 09:54:09
Prasad,

  I have used objcopy that comes with gnu binutils to create ecoff
executables, but for some reason that doesn't work on my Olivetti(Magnum
4000).  So instead I've been using elf2ecoff.c which I found in the Linux
source tree.  With little modification that compiles to make elf2ecoff that
works for me.

  If objcopy works for you let me know, I'm curious.