Port-amigappc archive

(New) Info text about this list

Hi,

I checked and found that this list didn't have an info text, so I
wrote and installed this:

Regards,
        -is

[Last updated on: Tue Feb 20 12:19:31 2001]
This list is intended to be used for technical discussions about
developing NetBSD on PowerPC-equipped classical Amiga machines.

Please consider to also subscribe to

        port-amiga      Amiga hardware, where not PPC-specific
        port-powerpc    PPC Compiler issues, shared part of PPC kernel
        tech-kern       hardware independent kernel issues