Port-amigappc archive

Re: Initial code in tree!

>Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:
>
>> Adam Ciarcinski has stuffed together a lot of pieces, and I've cleaned
>> up his code a bit and committed it a few minutes ago.
>
>That's really great news! Thanks a lot for your effort.

Yes, keep up the great work, linux shouldn't remain the only native
ppc-os on Amiga any longer.

>> anoncvs and enjoy!
>
>Could you please tell me how I have to set $CVSROOT and where I
>can find this cross/powerpc package, which is used to compile the
>kernel? Do I need to checkout the whole syssrc tree?

Or maybe it would be possible to make a 'preview' kernel available to
the public to take a sneak preview.. (i guess that would save some
traffic on the cvs servers too ;)
Regards,
Nagilum.

#    _  __          _ __http://home.htwm.de/akuehn/MPeople/MPeople.html#
#   / |/ /__ ____ _(_) /_ ____ _        dedicated to one of the best.. #
#  /    / _ `/ _ `/ / / // /  ' \ nagilum%chillout.org@localhost or
+01776461165 #
# /_/|_/\_,_/\_, /_/_/\_,_/_/_/_/ Amiga OS/NetBSD(68k)/Linux(68k/PPC)  #
#           /___/            x86:   Linux / OpenBSD / FreeBSD / Win 98 #