Port-amigappc archive

Initial Cyberstorm Mk III scsi support

Hello,

this is half off-topic..., but I guess you'll excuse me.

if you read port-amiga (as you should), you will have noticed that
I integrated Michael Hitches driver for the CS Mk. III /CS PPC SCSI
host adapter.

Restrictions:
- no Ultra speed.
- no WIDE transfers, especially no targets with target id >= 8 are visible.

However, after fixing one bug two days ago, it works fine not only with
Michaels disks, but also for me :-)

Please test, if you can (prerequisites: CS Mk 3 or CS PPC; ability to build
NetBSD/Amiga68k -current kernels).

Especially: I have no idea at the moment whether the Blizzard603+'s host
adapter is of the same type and base address. Would be nice to know.

Regards,
        Ignatios

--
 * Progress (n.): The process through which Usenet has evolved from
   smart people in front of dumb terminals to dumb people in front of