Amiga install script 10.99.x no longer works

Hi,

today I finally managed to try the a current build of NetBSD/amiga and
installed it like usual via the miniroot.fs in the swap partition.

I have my .tgz packages on a NAS, so I chose to install via FTP, which
worked fine in earlier releases. Now the following happens:

[...]
Fetching base.tgz:
ftp: Can't lookup 192.168.45.104netbsd:ftp': Temporary failure in name
resolution
ftp: Can't connect or login to host '192.168.45.104netbsd:ftp'
Extracting base.tgz:
pax: failed open to read on INSTALL/base.tgz (No such file or directory)
[..etc..]

The "192.168.45.104netbsd:ftp" part doesn't look right. Although it was able
to log in and list the source directory previously.

--
Frank Wille