RE: NetBSD 9.3 and Amiga loadbsd

I did manage to coerce it to build and make it so others can build it,
too: https://github.com/rvalles/netbsd_amiga_loadbsd_pleasebuild

Thank you for the work! I am curious: what kind of use do you give to the serial console? I guess it is useful to operate the Amiga remotely from a terminal program or to debug video issues.

Thank you, indeed!

I have a colocated Amiga 1200 which is 2000 miles away, so having access to the serial console is very important. I ended up compiling a kernel with options SERCONSOLE, but knowing that loadbsd will DTRT is great :)

John