NetBSD/amiga video connecting via telnet to a BBS

Thanks to help of the people in this list I got my Amiga 1200 working with wscons kernel, multiple virtual terminals and full color. I recorded this video from my real Amiga 1200, that show the process of booting NetBSD (I do it via runbootblock utility as kickstart 3.2 has some problem doing it from early startup menu), switch to a 80x25 terminal with IBM charset and finally connecting to a BBS via telnet.

The video can be watched at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmvMiQRZORY

Thank you for all the help! Each day I am enjoying NetBSD on the Amiga more and more. Next step will be to setup a proper X environment with fvwm or CDE :)

Regards,
Carlos

Carlos Milán Figueredo
HispaMSX System Operator