Rookie questions about NetBSD/amiga

Hi NetBSD people!

As I told in other message, I got NetBSD 9.2 installed on my Amiga 1200 with a 68060 and I am loving it. However, although I am quite familiar with GNU/Linux, I don't have any experience with NetBSD; but I will be more than happy to learn. I have some questions about things I have a hard time finding any documentation about, I hope someone is able to answer me :)

	1. Is it possible to change console colors from black over grey to white over black? I have seen it is possible to control it via the wsconsctl, but I have not been successful using that tool on Amiga, maybe it is related by the lack of wsfb support for native chipset?
	2. Related to 1, is it possible to have a color console with native chipset?
	3. In Linux I can switch between multiple shells with ALT+F1, ALT+F2... Is there a way to do something in a similar fashion with the NetBSD console?
	4. I am using the GENERIC kernel. Are there other kernels on Amiga that could be useful for my setup? (68060 + AGA + built-in IDE + PCMCIA network card).
	5. Any instructions for building my own kernel?
	6. Any tips to make the system more lightweight on the Amiga? I followed some tips from Karl Jeacle [1] like turning off makemandb and postfix and they really made difference.

Thank you!
Carlos

[1] http://www.jeacle.ie/pub/articles/netbsd/#dec2020

Carlos Milán Figueredo