Re: X.org and A1200 AGA Graphics

Hello.

It is possible to use the old Xamiga with a newer release.
I don't remember exactly but I think NetBSD 7.x was the last that came
with Xamiga? Extract the relevant tar-balls* and put /usr/X11R6/bin
in your path _before_ /usr/X11R7/bin.

*I also can't remember if it was enough with just the xserver.tgz or if
you needed more.

Of course NetBSD 7 is EOL and isn't receiving security updates.

Let me know how it goes. :)

/B