Re: LLVM for m68k completed (but not merged)

Hello!

On 6/21/20 10:08 PM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:

> It has not been merged upstream yet (that will take some time), but it should
> be usable now. I'm currently test-building it on Debian/m68k. Maybe some of
> the folks here want to give it a try on NetBSD and report back any issues
> you are seeing.
A quick update. I have provided a couple of fixes which got merged already and now
LLVM for M680x0 is now able to cross-compile simple C programs for Linux/m68k which
run fine inside qemu-m68k.

Maybe someone here is interested in taking care of the necessary changes for NetBSD? [1]

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
: :' :  Debian Developer - glaubitz%debian.org@localhost