Re: 3c589 PCMCIA on A1200 - possible resolution to PR port-amiga/31134

Folk, thanks for tests.

I've submitted all necessary pullup requests now, down to netbsd-7:

- the patch itself
- the amigappc/include/bus_defs.h addition by christos@ for the 1swap
  (and some other missing) methods, so that amigappc compiles
- the dev/ic/tms320av110.c patch removing initialized but unused variable
  warnings-turned-into-error by the compiler version at least my tools
  trees are producing. I have no idea why the releng build cluster didn't
  fail amiga the last couple of times.

Regards