Re: Implemented Amiga MNT ZZ9000 driver and want to submit it

Hi Frank,

Thanks for the fast response.
Yes, the driver is for the new board with a Xilinx ZYNQ XC7Z020 FPGA chip that includes 2 ARM cores. It’s full potential was not enabled yet, but I hope the manufacturer will keep updating the product with new features over the time.

I reworked the code and also trimmed it down to 80 columns. What a pain, it makes the code less readable in my eyes. I will send it to Ignatios for the review and hopefully an official integration.

Regards,
Alain