Re: Gayle support reworked

Hi Michael!

> On 22 Dec 2014, at 19:14, Michael L. Hitch <mhitch%lightning.msu.montana.edu@localhost> wrote:
>
> On Fri, 3 Jan 2014, Radoslaw Kujawa wrote:
>
>> I?ve reworked[1] the support for Gayle chip. This has implications for:
>> - A600/1200 internal IDE (wdc at mainbus)
>> - A4000 internal IDE (wdc at mainbus)
>> - FastATA 1200 Mk-III/Mk-IV (efa at mainbus)
>> - ACA500 Compact Flash (wdc at acafh)
>>
>> I?d appreciate testing, as I couldn?t try all the possible configurations.
>
>  Was this ever testing with an A4000?
>
>  I've been too busy (dealing with a broken wrist when this change was made, and real work afterwards) to do much with the Amiga.  I think I was going to try it several months ago, but didn't get as far as attempting to boot anything.
>
>  My netbsd-7 and netbsd-current kernels both crash in gayle_intr_status().  I've just started looking at these changes.

Sorry for the late reply, I way away for christmas / new year’s.

I think I didn’t test on an A4000. I probably only tested on A600, A1200 with FastATA and A500 with ACA500. It is quite possible that there is some A4000-related bug. I’m swamped with work now too, but will try to look into this as soon as possible.

--
Best regards,
Radoslaw Kujawa