Port-amiga archive

Re: Can't build 5.1.2 kernel (solved)

Hello John,

On Fri, 16 Nov 2012, John Klos wrote:
I just wanted to let everyone know just how well NetBSD 6 works!
There have been major improvements. In fact, it even seems a little
bit faster when doing most things. I am very happy with it. I would
recommend that everyone upgrades.

Nice to hear! :)
So there are no problems left?

I wouldn't say that:

I'm hoping to have some time this weekend to look into this.

This is not good news. I really need mysql-client because it is a dependent of pure-ftpd and perl-DBI. Are there other options if I can't get it to build?

Best Regards,