Re: hello?

On 14 July 2012 16:43, fclt <jmariomartinho%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> i have a commodore a1200 amiga, and i don't know what to do with it... i
> remember some time ago that i somewhat formated it, but now i can't install
> or run nothing... it seems that or the floppy reader or the floppy disks
> themselves are not funcioning? any suggestions? i'm kind of noob to this, I
> just wanna ressurect it to make use of it somehow...
>
> any suggestions/help?

I'm not an amiga expert, but I'll see what I can do :)

First - do you have an idea of the specifications - does it have an HD
inside, and does it have a fastram expansion in the trapdoor?

If the answer is yes to both then it may be possible to get NetBSD
running on it, otherwise you may be better off just finding a copy of
Banshee or some other games :)

Do you have workbench on a floppy or on the HD? If so then you should
be able to bootstrap some method of reading additional data from PC
720K floppies or similar.