Recently added Mediator support

Hi list,

I've recently added empb(4) - a driver for Mediator 1200 PCI bridges. All
models for the Amiga 1200 are supported - including original Mediator, LT2,
LT4, SX, TX. So far it works great with PCI cards that use mostly I/O space,
like NE2000 ethernet or SATALink 3112. Accesses to memory space are also
supported by the driver but still a bit buggy - due to windowed design of
Mediator I had to (re)implement most of bus_space methods. DMA support is
absent (yet), but I have some ideas how to do it. Frank Wille greatly helped
during development of this driver, without his reverse engineering work this
driver would not exist.

If anyone on this list owns an A1200 equipped with Mediator, it would be great
if he/she could test the latest releng build of HEAD branch (please send me
dmesg).

Or maybe anyone in Europe has idling A4000 they'd like to donate to me? It
could be used to continue development of the PCI subsystem and drivers (for
example add Mediator 4000 support).

--
Best regards,
Radoslaw Kujawa