Re: textproc/expat on netbsd-6 on Amiga

configure:11828: result: no
configure:11869: checking how to run the C++ preprocessor
configure:11935: result: cpp
configure:11955: cpp  conftest.cpp
cpp: error trying to exec '/usr/libexec/cc1plus': execv: Cannot allocate memory
configure:11955: $? = 1

Again, because you didnt' answer when I asked both you and Frank, or at least
I missed it: which compiler version? Please reply to the lists for the record.

My apologies - sometimes I get very busy during the week. The compiler is what comes with NetBSD 6:

cc (NetBSD nb2 20110806) 4.5.3

This was tested with netbsd-6 from the end of March and with netbsd-6 from today - same results.

John