Experimental support for G-REX

Hi list,

I've just committed an improved p5pb driver, which does support the first slot
of G-REX 1200 and G-REX 4000 PCI bus boards. It is good enough to drive the
ne(4) card without problems.

The driver is missing support for other slots, however I already have worked
out the locations of configuration registers, so that should be added soon. The
other missing functionality is DMA to host memory support, this will be more
complicated, as amiga port does not have bus_dma(9) yet.

--
Best regards,
Radoslaw Kujawa