Keyboard, console or interrupt problems?

Hi.

Again, I've attempted a fresh HEAD (latest releng build) install on an A1200
(68060, Blizzard IV SCSI + SCSI disk). This particular A1200 is towered and has
an external keyboard connected through PC-Key 1200 interface.

Unfortunately, I can't complete the installation, as the keyboard often
suddenly stops working in NetBSD. It does work without any problems in AmigaOS
and software that bypass the OS.

Sometimes it stops working as early as kernel boot (I can't type anything at
root device prompt), sometimes much later when installer is already running. If
I manage to start the installation and then keyboard stops, then I can drop
into ddb with alt-amiga-f10... and I can type in ddb. Which means that keyboard
is working in fact, but console is stuck for some reason ;).

What's most irritating is that it never happen in the same moment. I think that
sometimes console being stuck is related to doing some read or write to block
devices.

Dropping into ddb doesn't show anything suspicious…

http://c0ff33.net/drop/consoleproblem.jpg

It would be great if someone attempted a releng HEAD installation on an A1200
and reported back ;-).

--
Best regards,
Radoslaw Kujawa