Re: __sync_fetch_and_add_4 on m68k

Hello John

On 04/10/11, you wrote:

> Hi,

> How does one best get around the need for __sync_fetch_and_add_4 on m68k?
> Trying to compile php 5.3.8 from pkgsrc:

> ext/standard/php_crypt_r.o: In function `_crypt_extended_init_r':
> php_crypt_r.c:(.text+0x468): undefined reference to
> `__sync_fetch_and_add_4'

check out

https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=55707

which seems to list this exact error with a fix already available?

and this next link seems interesting even if the patch to m68k is 3 years old?
;-)

I'm no coder but google can be your friend ;-)

--
~Yes I am a Kiwi, No, I did not appear as an extra in 'Lord of the Rings'~