Re: ACA630 + NetBSD = success (A600 detection patch)

Radoslaw Kujawa wrote:

>> Your boot.amiga and kernel modifications work on my A3000 too. Looks
>> good. I will commit your patch tomorrow. Thanks.
>
> Great, please commit bppcsc too.

Done.

Man pages are always a bit difficult (for me) to get is right. I needed some
release builds until I was sure I didn't break anything. ;)

For the man page I took your license from bppcsc.c. Apart from that I only
fixed a few typos and style issues.

--
Frank Wille