Re: Keyboard lockup with NetBSD5

Alexander Coers wrote:

> I recently tried to install NetBSD 5 on my Amiga 1200.
> It is equipped with a Blizzard 060 PPC and 256 MB RAM inside the
> original desktop case.
> I am facing the same problem  already mentioned here: keyboard lockup
> after the install kernel boots.
>
> I installed NetBSD 4 now without problems.
> How can I help to find this keyboard thing?

As you have NetBSD 4 running you could try to boot a recent kernel. Single
user mode would be enough (just enter the -s option in the boot screen).
Please try the generic 5.99.20 kernel from today:

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/phx/amiga_5_99_20.tar.gz

Then verify if the problem still exists (by typing :).

--
Frank Wille