Re: Non-working current

On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 20:06:16 +0000 (UTC)
John Klos <john%ziaspace.com@localhost> wrote:

> I was trying to boot a current kernel from nyftp.netbsd.org from today's
> HEAD. I had also tried from a few days ago and got sidetracked, but the
> same thing happened - the screen went grey (didn't change at all from the
> bootblock grey screen except the text went away), then nothing.
>
> Has anyone run recent current? I won't be able to do an fsck of my
> filesystem until the memory allocation issue is fixed.
>
> This is, BTW, on an Amiga 4000 with a CyberStorm PPC and native AGA
> graphics.

You're right!

I can reproduce it on my A4000 with a generic kernel. The screen becomes
white, with some gray vertical lines. The custom-kernel on my A3000
works, though.

--
    _  Frank Wille (frank%phoenix.owl.de@localhost)
 _ //  http://sun.hasenbraten.de/~frank/