Re: More toolchain issues, followup

Here's my latest problem with compiling (or trying to compile) nmap:

c++ -c -Iliblua -Ilibdnet-stripped/include -I/usr/local/include

Ok - now for some strangeness - I compiled the entirety of nmap without unlimiting ahead of time on my Amiga 4000.

Both systems have the same version of NetBSD (netbsd-5 from the last two weeks), unless something's changed very recently. The only real difference between the two is that the A1200 has 256 megs of memory and the A4000 has 127.5 megs.

Any ideas?

John