Re: Timer issues?

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009, Frank Wille wrote:

Agreed. How about the following patch?

  I've been trying to figure out if there might be any problems with
incrementing the old_hardclock_ticks, which is then used to save the
last_hardclock_ticks for the check the next call.  I can't see any
obvious problem yet.

  I'm going to try adding a check in the vax timer to save and compare
the returned value to see if it ever goes backwards (other than the counter wrap, which at 32 bits should be quite a while).

--
Michael L. Hitch                        mhitch%montana.edu@localhost
Computer Consultant