survey: latest versions successfully booted?

Hi,

trying to install 5.0_BETA on my DraCo, I found that it would crash
early in auto-configuration at processor level 6. Before investigating
further: What's the latest versions people have running (or no
longer running) on Amiga or DraCo? What CPU? What ZBus boards are
involved?

(I now 4.0_STABLE is running on an Amiga with 68060..., but with
less strange peripheral boards than I have.)

If you don't want to share the information publicly, send it to me
personally, and I'll summarize.

seal your e-mail: http://www.gnupg.org/