Subject: 4.0 ISO
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.org>
From: Frank Wille <frank@phoenix.owl.de>
List: port-amiga
Date: 12/21/2007 19:28:21
Sorry, I should have reported that already with the RC-versions, but I was
busy with other projects and forgot about it. Now when finally installing 4.0,
I remembered again... :|

Some files on the 4.0 ISO image for Amiga look ugly:

- A part of the files are in upper case (e.g. INSTALLATION, COMP.TGZ,
  LOADBSD_2.16, NETBSD_INSTALL.GZ, etc.). There is no real pattern in it.

- Some files have a '.' suffix, like "MD5.", "SHA512.", "XSTREAMTODEV.".

- loadbsd and rdbinfo have no executable attribute.

This doesn't make the CD unusable, but should be fixed for the next version.
IIRC the 3.1 ISO was ok.

--
    _  Frank Wille (frank@phoenix.owl.de)
 _ //  http://sun.hasenbraten.de/~frank/