Re: Partitions invisible...

Ignatios Souvatzis <is%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:

> Do they appear at all? (There's a right menu, allowing you to
> deactivate partitions, and a left menu, allowing you to select a
> partition to boot off..  to they appear in the right one?)

no they aren't visible... but i can access them via xstreamtodev.

> Did you make them bootable?

yes, of course! :)

> If you think you can answer this with "yes", hm... maybe you can dump
> the RDB and PART blocks for me to look over them?

Hmm, i would need amiga os tools for that, i dont have any other system
with a scsi controller. btw im'm running an amiga 1200 with
060/50mhz/128mb + mediator + voodoo + network etc ... and the harddisks
are connected to the scsi module of the blizzard turbocard.

greets,
Robert