Subject: Coldfire Accelerator card
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: DataZap <az@datazap.net>
List: port-amiga
Date: 09/03/2007 09:42:39
Hi,

I hope this isn't too off topic for this list.

I have been on the list for Coldfusion project and it looks like there
will be a problem running Amiga OS on the Coldfire, if the coldfire is the
only cpu. Because of this, people may lose interest in the project, but I
think that all the work that has been done could still help people who are
going to be running other OSes on it (like maybe NetBSD). Since I don't
want this project to die, I am trying to get support anywhere I can. Would
anyone be interested in buying one of these cards to run NetBSD on it?

Thanks,
Al