COMPAT options in INSTALL kernels?

Hi,

I see I didn't completely manage to fix the build problem caused
by COMPAT_AOUT_M68K now having grown a dependency on COMPAT_40.

A closer look brings up the question whether there is a good
reason why INSTALL kernels should retain these compat options:

options         EXEC_AOUT       # 32-bit aout executables (NetBSD-1.5.x)
options         COMPAT_AOUT_M68K # actually make some system calls work.
options         COMPAT_BSDPTY   # /dev/[pt]ty?? ptys.

If not, I'll move the "')m4_dnl" construct started by
m4_ifdef(`INSTALL_CONFIGURATION' ... a few lines down to also
cover these option lines.

Best regards,

- Håvard