Slightly OT: Fastlane Z3

Hello,

Does anyone have a phase 5 Fastlane Z3? I am trying to find someone who has one with the GALs which allow for 16 meg SIMMs so I can copy them. Or, at least, the version 2.4 ROM image would be nice.

Any ideas?

John Klos
--
To announce that there must be no criticism of the president or that we
are to stand by the president right or wrong is not only unpatriotic and