Re: CAS and 020 bus error (was: Amiga 3000 video strangeness - next thing)

Izumi Tsutsui wrote:

On 07.06.07 15:19:15 you wrote:

> Last time I tried after newlock2 merge,
> TME emulating sun3/160 (68020) works fine
> (after several debugging of TME itself),
> but I don't know if it emulates CAS behavior
> exactly as real 68020.

Even if it does, it might just have been luck, because you didn't run into a
page-fault while CAS was executing (also had this myself once).

On my A2500 there are only 4 MB of memory, so page faults may be more likely?

> Two real 68030 based machines (NWS-1750 and sun3/80)
> worked fine with -current.

Yes, 68030 definitely works.

--
    _  Frank Wille (frank%phoenix.owl.de@localhost)