Subject: Re: Amiga 3000 video strangeness - next thing
To: Frank Wille <frank@phoenix.owl.de>
From: Michael L. Hitch <mhitch@gemini.msu.montana.edu>
List: port-amiga
Date: 06/04/2007 14:20:35
On Mon, 4 Jun 2007, Frank Wille wrote:

> Sources are from ~18h GMT, 1st of June.
> So it might be a good idea to update and retest?

  Doubtful, I don't think anything's been changes since then that would
change anything.  Hmm, that is close enough to my commit that it may not
have gotten propigated to the anonymous cvs servers.

  Check the revision of sys/arch/amiga/amiga/amiga_init.c - the fix is
revision 1.96.  If your kernel had an earlier revision, that would
probably be the problem.

  If your kernel does have revision 1.96, then the problem lies elsewhere
and will take some more debugging to track it down.

Michael