Timer problem again

Hi,

So the problem with the timer going away is still happening. It occurs after the system has been running for a while. It appeared to happen nearly immediately when I had a late-August kernel running in ECS screen modes, after several minutes when running in AGA mode, and now after many hours with a late-September kernel.

Michael, Ignatios: could I give one of you two a shell on this machine so you can look around?

Thanks,
John