NetBSD 4 strangeness

Hi,

I've crossbuilt NetBSD 4 for Amiga with -m68060 specifically using gcc 4, which has produced a working system for me. I will test whether the m68060 trapped instructions was the issue that made current run unusably slowly later.

Everything looks good, except there's some sort of issue with anything which sleeps. sleep on the command line sleeps forever; top, systat, netstat, and friends all hang after printing the first page or lines.

The system otherwise works, and the time of day works, so I'm thinking it might be some optimisation-went-wrong thing with gcc 4... Anyone want an account on the machine for looking around?

John
--
Today is the day that my destiny calls me!
  Meowth