Subject: Help please...
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.org>
From: emiliano <tatooine@fastwebnet.it>
List: port-amiga
Date: 05/11/2006 17:53:38
Hi there!

I just managed to install NetBSD 3.0 on my Amiga.

Now I need some little help: what are the differences with x86
version to wich main guides refer?

I couldn't configure the keyboard for example, and managed to
configure (basicly and badly) the X server thanks to ONE message
found on the internet (and coming from this list).

Are there any documentations specific to Amiga?

This is my machine:

Amiga 4000 + Cyberstorm MKI 060 (112 megs) + Cybervision 3D +
MultifaceCard 2 +  4 Gig. SCSI drive

I know linux enough but I am totally new to NetBSD. Exciting to note
that it runs well even on such an old machine...!!

Regards.
Emiliano