Subject: Re: Time to retire idesc?
To: Ignatios Souvatzis <is@NetBSD.org>
From: Michael L. Hitch <mhitch@lightning.msu.montana.edu>
List: port-amiga
Date: 03/26/2006 11:32:22
On Sun, 26 Mar 2006, Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 24, 2006 at 08:10:12PM -0800, Jason Thorpe wrote:
> > The amiga port now uses the generic IDE code (wdc.c, etc.).  Seems
> > like it's time to remove the old idesc driver?
>
> Yes, I guess so. This should happen before 4.0 (and should probably even
> have happened before 3.0). Thanks for reminding me.

  This would be fine with me.  I've also considered removing mlhscsi
(mlhsc.c) as well.  It was for a single SCSI adapter I built for my amiga.
I never got around to adding interrupt support on the board, and it
hasn't been in a computer for years (although I do still have it).

--
Michael L. Hitch			mhitch@montana.edu
Computer Consultant