Subject: Re: Ide Cdrom on A1200 install trouble
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: nzabrod <nzabrod@yandex.ru>
List: port-amiga
Date: 03/01/2006 06:50:18
>>On Wed, Mar 01, 2006 at 12:20:23AM +0300, nzabrod wrote:
>>
>>> I use 3.0. Burned ISO with amiga-3.0 port, transferred miniroot
>>> and all other stuff from guide successfully, but there is no any
>>> cd0 and cd1...
>>
>>Please ctrl-c the installer, then do more /kerm/msgbuf, and report
>>what you find out about anyting called "idesomething" or "atasomething".

Nor INSTALL kernel, neither GENERIC kernel does not find my ATAPI cdrom.
I can't post kernel log... But it reports only about wd0 device...
Only one IDE device is found.
So the question is:
Does netbsd 3.0 support generic IDE cdrom on plain amiga ide controller ?
Maybe its a hardware problem, hdd is pretty old. (but it works under amigaos).
Should I try to swap master and slave devices on cable ?

--
Best Regards
Nikolay O. Zabrodotskiy