Re: Amiga hardware issues

>> Sorry about that. John is right. If you are using IDE on the Amiga then
>> that will limit the size of the drive you can use.
>
>Evil thought: Use a SCSI board and a SCSI-to-ATA translator board :-)
>
>       -is

Hmm... anyway, 120gb is pretty good for a computer, born in previous century
=). I'm thinking about SCSI, but I cannot get anywhere SCSI kit for Blizzard
1230 (in Moscow) =), and SCSI drives are more expensive, than IDE (AFAIK).
So, in couple of days I'm planning to try NetBSD on Amiga. May be I'll be lucky
to configure MLDONKEY on it with reasonable perfomance.

--
Best Regards
Nikolay O. Zabrodotskiy