Re: Help with crashing m68k machines

Get a Mac with an NMI switch? Sometimes the machine is too far gone to
respond to a serial BREAK or cmd-power.

Yes, the Quadra 605 isn't the best choice here...

Note that you need a recent netbsd-3 or current kernel to obtain a dump,
and that mac68k coredumps have been hard to read for just about forever -
see PR 9678. Ask Chuck Silvers, he knows how to make sense of them.

Yay! They're back! Thanks! I'll be sure to bug Chuck when I have a real crash dump.

Thanks,
John