Re: Help with crashing m68k machines

Hey,

On Wednesday, December 7, 2005, at 01:10 AM, John Klos wrote:

Hello,

Does anyone know of a sure way to get into the debugger on either mac68k or Amiga machines? pkgsrc/sysutils/crashme STILL crashes both mac68k and Amiga systems, and I can get into the debugger on neither system. Or does anyone with a clue have the time / desire to figure out what's going on here?

on mac, by generating an NMI. on o der mac there was a button on the motherboard. Or a key-cominbation. I think command-powerkey.

_R