Re: want a 3000?

Hello again,

Very surprised to have received as many responses to the previous post so
quickly. Two of those who replied are listed on the NetBSD developers page. Not
sure of the fair way to decide between you both who should get it.

I'm located in the US and am willing to ship to anywhere in the world, provided
the receiver pays the shipping. I have all the packing material and would have
it ready to ship January 10.

Does anyone want the monitor? It doesn't seem like it would be too hard to fix.
If not, I'm just going to pitch it.

!tr