Preparing for the amiga port

Hi list,

I use NetBSD on alpha, i386, sgimips and sparc. Now I found some A4000 and -of course- will install NetBSD on it.

The install document is detailed, so installation shouldn't be a problem.

But: On the HD in that machine, there is the "hdtoolbox", but I have NO installation disks for Amiga OS -> so if I install NetBSD, there won't be any hdtoolbox anymore.

Is there any way to bootstrap an entirely empty (new) disk for NetBSD/amiga WITHOUT Amiga OS? Is it ust the disk format / some tables (corresponding to what is the MBR no i386) or what is it?

Thanks
-Florian